Saturday, December 31, 2016

My Scraproom

A year ago this month we moved my scrap room to a bigger area of the house. Rich needed more privacy for his office and of course, I needed more room. It took a year to get it organized the way it worked more me. Here are the most recent photos.

Most of the furniture, storage containers, and rug is from IKEA. 



The newest addition is the Lego castle. Not sure how long I will keep it here but it's fun to look at.
I LOVE having a counter height table to work on. My other new favorite thing is my Echo Dot for all the music and audio books at my fingertips.


I love my vertical paper storage. There are Cropper Hoppers inside the boxes. I got the boxes at Michaels.


My favorite IKEA purchase was the drawer units. 


My sister Anne made the wall hanging a few years ago, it's my favorite thing. I love the WRMK albums.


I just finished labeling some of the containers. These white cabinets were from Michaels.


For Christmas I got these Washi tape holders. I had to add some color to them, but so far they work great.






These are new kits or kits in progress.




My new favorite thing is permanent vinyl, can you tell?


Thanks for looking. It really is my happy place. 

3 comments:

  1. Your room is gorgeous! It's so organized and clean and colorful! Must make you very happy to scrap in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a dream room.............it is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete