Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Scrapping Again

I've had some health issues lately and haven't been able to scrap much. Today I got back in my room and did a few layouts.

These were some from our trip to Seattle in February. I'm going to work on some more of these this week.
I also did one for our Word Challenge, so ironic that my word this year is health. I knew it was time to take care of some issues I've been having.
Originally the road photo from Seattle was going to represent the walks that I enjoy going on daily. Now it seem to mean so much more with the road to better health! I will have hidden journaling too.

I also did a layout for Ashley's April Sketch challenge at CK. The catch was to use navy and yellow.

So, let's hope I can keep up with this scrapping and reading again. I need to get well!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back and scrapping again! I totally love your Seattle layout! Great die-cut!

    ReplyDelete